Free Club Penguin Membership

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Club Penguin Free Codes Competition

Hey there penguins Acplaya12 here, im having a Dance off competition this friday if your in australia and if your in the US it will be thursday night. To enter all you gotta do is leave a comment under this post with the name of your penguin and you have to beat me and lil tj0304 at the dance competition and you will win 2 free codes and a club penguin toy.
Server:Down Under
Time: 10pm clubpenguin time
Game: Dance Competition

Meet: Inside the night club


Well we hope to see you all there penguins... and if you cant make that just leave me a comment saying if you cant and also tell us what time,server and what your penguins name is and we will meet you and have the competition when you want. The reason being is cause we have 10 codes and 5 toys to give away so let us know

waddle on Penguins.....

8 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't make it. You made it so late for Americans (mostly in the part of America where I live). For me, THAT'S ONE IN THE MORNING TOMMOROW!! *Gasp!* I'm very sorry I can't make it though

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok im going.
    -rookie1125

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo i won!!
    -mickey 6543(rookie1125)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can make it maybe anything for a coin code!
    ~Muddgirl4000~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope i could come ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. here is our blog http://muddgirl4000clubpenguincheats.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm definitely going!!!
    -Legoboy144

    ReplyDelete
  8. can u meet me at the server snow board on august 30th, a sunday, at 2:00 am club penguin time. the dance competition on medium. i might beat u.
    my name will be "Alex360 omg"

    ReplyDelete